2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com nk looking at them

Gamble with you, the wager life fought the result of heart to come out and arrived an end, is still that you won, I lost.The tears when spread all over tears on the face, does a person who gave up hope still have tears?
When wall up the last sunlight disappears at present at me, surroundings of the blackness can't bring me dismay again and helpless, because, in my in the mind, have already can't seen sunlight, all is dark.In the daytime and what meaning does the dark night still have to me?Does the prison guard when come in?Thin gruel?Give mine?Mechanically connect to come over, drink, looking at them at me nearby heap some rice straws, also put one bed quilt.Just these thing, am I useful?Don't need, none of everythings needed.
Before resuming, day's a day one rice I was lazy to compute date, as for is satisfied hungry and cold warm is also didn't relate to with me.The door is afraid can't open forever, open again, isn't that I die in my noodles, be make me go to outside dead, don't distinguish?Just, Sun Ce is afraid to see me one noodles before I die, he wants to see me, the skull that meets me.The head left body, will diminish of, Sun Ce, you see the skull for losing original shape, can also remember me one-time shape?Particularly is this powder on the head to fall in again to go, that will be how ugly, you can recognize I?
Or, I die here, they will see a have putrefied or woman's corpse of crone, how to think their meeting?Sun Ce's affirmation will think he again ascends me be.Is true of so, he will live a new life spirit and wasn't a meeting swear to swear to capture alive such as, looking at such as drive thousand knives ten thousand pare off, endure molestation but die?Really want to see the appearance that Sun Ce gets angry, stare big eyes, opened widely mouth, can't the sparse beard wills raise and is like the beard of eldest brother?The in that manner affirms to have fun so much.Thought of here, I ain't smiled by ground, loudly smile, smile of have no to have scruples about, smile of shed tears all over the face.
I so here, Quan song's greatly parts of time foolishly looking at wall to deliver silly, really unbearable lonesome, I strongly remember before all fine times and remembered the whole fine day in my life and only had so, I just had the courage to live to descend and just was unlikely to grow crazy.
Is dispirited and discouraged, the day of walking corpse sort had been leading for a long time, I didn't know to is when, the clothes on the body slowly feel weak, prison building more and more the Yin Be getting colder, arrived in winter, arrived year end quickly?There are still in the clothes on the body so much several piece, looking at the jacket that I put beside, wry smile in heart, they connect to change to do laundry, none of opportunities of bathing give I, my any claims all no man realize.Nearby of the rice straw still send forth musty, that quilt is dirty and smelly, as long as freezing is deathless, I or don't want to touch it, endure patiently like this.The felling on the body formerly a day of disgusted to the doesn't matter in nowadays, where do I still have a chemisette flavor?Afraid is dirty and smelly, even woman normal days all prohibited, this appearance died, can hardly definitely see, very disgusted, this is afraid is also river east of the person would like to see most of.I don't think an opportunity to like this sneer at for them, there are a set of a little bit clean clothes putting on before dying, must their disappointment, I, like Zhao Yun, absolutely can't lower the head to anyone, which afraid of death, will also reserve own dignity, Sun Ce, you still will disappoint!
Time is slowly flowing to walk, the day of machine I unexpectedly lead to become accustomed to and sometimes want and also admire to oneself, incredibly can live so for a long time.Although my felling is benumbed, also knows that time led for a long time for a long time.Although smell that flavor disgusted, cold sky of let I or go fetch the cover to that dirty and smelly quilt at body up.Want the clothes that stay are under the demand of reality, still keep being tored by me to pull into fragment, in addition to being stained with water Cha to wash body, majority all again and again use at have to use of place.The Quan shrinks in the disgusted quilt, I have to to sneer at myself, again the supercilious heart also arrives however reality of demand, this was my sorrow circumstances.The doing not know Sun Ce can also jail I how long, doing not know the lord is male whether knew that news that I disappear takes down in the man?Should take down to come.The elder brother is there smooth?Should be very smooth.Is alas, I am exactly silly, still stupid?
Ten thousand sorts are helpless in, 211 years of New Year arrived.The firecracker voice listenned to a wall an outside spread around around unclearly, I unexpectedly Leng just reflect to come over for a long time very much, this is so the long time inside, in addition to that prison guard knock on door of voice, I hear of the only voice.The firecracker voice celebrated the New Year, I lived for a year again.So several years of day inside, a personal New Year's Day is also 1 kind to become accustomed to to me, now, looking at the sunlight on the wall, this is the first sun of New Year, lonesome surged forward with hopeless for the first time at heart, can I also see next year's first sunlight?
Leave that a little sunlight piece in the center of palm, cannot help but kissing it, the ice-cold felling doesn't know that a temperature still a sunlight that is my center of palm originally was cold.The person of home at stem what, did the elder sister and elder brother's wife do new suit for me?They always take me for kid, one person's 1 set, a set of ladys' wear, men's wear.Last year and a few little nephews compared new suit of I how have never also thoughted of I was mortal thus embarrassed disgusted.Looking at the light in the hand, I in the moment what to present is that happy smiling face of close relatives, I got homesick, you definitely also at miss me!Early know so, I should accompany the close relatives to finish leading New Year to come to walk into death again in the home.
The day with each passing day passed by, gradually the variety of air temperature obviously gets up, in winter finally past.Just seeming to pour cold weather of spring this year is specially cold, the weather originally should be warm, let people's felling for these two days but is very cold, if ever the sunlight shine on to come in and also feel very cold.Binding is tight quilt after, on the body on the whole have a little warm.Just the these several days thirsty tongue drily wants to drink water.In the past in a couple of days I still savings a little water to use, these several days of water was all been naked by what I drank, felt still not enough.Know my claim, they can't realize, either, simply grind teeth to endure, water of the half bottle, slowly drinking can also support first half sky of.Have already habitually beaten hair with the sleeping for time at me so much, asleep, also have no how much feel.
Let me realize that I got sick, but was several days hereafter a voice that suddenly visits.This day, I am still just drowsy, a rush knocks on door a voice to wake up with a start me.I see a hole, the along while has no meal to pass to come in.When I feel suspicious, a voice spread to come in:"The person of inside, you come over."
My Zha listens to under of reaction but is to rub eyes, be not in the sleeping ah!That is another orotund time of ring out:"Could you hear?"
This descended me to listen to clear, indeed as expected is someone to talk to me, I concussion hey, rushed toward entrance to cave in the door a while:"At, I at, can hear.Who are you ?How can come to talk with me?"
The person out of the door seemed to be hesitant for a while and just said:"I am a doctor, see a doctor of, your handle knob is stretched out."
See a doctor, what mean?I the doubt ground ask:"I didn't get sick ah, are you what mean?"
"The noodles epidemic happened here, the prison guard let I come of.Your action hurries."That voice is a bit impatient.
I am getting more foolish.The epidemic is popular in the jail, this is also the very common affair,beats dr dre, and I didn't thought of just.Say, I this how many days love to sleep, thirsty, this kind of condition, …… , was I also infected by?
Outsider in the door didn't get an answer and seemed to be some impatient:"Do you exactly see or not?Say a words, go or not?I have no how many times, they give me little time."
I return to absolute being, wry smile 1:"Epidemic?Is fierce?I enough don't arrive hole in the door, you said symptom like, I is also a quite good doctor in the outside, can know that oneself has a problem.Perhaps, I prescribe of the medicine square is stronger than you."
The person out of the door hesitated for a while and had already still said:"This epidemic is fierce, have already killed a quite a few individual, otherwise ……our a few doctors also a little bit feel helpless, since you say like this, pouring can try and see."He really said some obvious symptoms:Thirsty, then sparse, there is no appetite, deep slumber Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论